Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The best laid plans...

Not so much on the waiting to TTC. No TT...just C here. YUP. I'm pregnant!

Chris is beyond happy...there is not a word strong enough to describe his excitement.

I am 85% excited, 10% scared, and 5% annoyed at us for being careless. I guess I gotta get over that last part. Because here we are. And I am happy, its just still soaking in little by little. We went on babycenter.com and both started crying when we realized the heart was already beating. I can't believe it!! So I'm talking and singing to my belly and looking like a freak and I don't care!

Haven't told our parents yet - we're figuring out how to do that this weekend. Especially because over the past several weeks, I've continually mentioned how we are not ready, we will be waiting, etc. etc. etc. Like I said, the best laid plans...

Cope and adjust, right? So here we go... 5 weeks, 5 days pg. Due November 20, 2009. First ultra sound on 4/14....Fingers crossed for a healthy baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment