Tuesday, October 27, 2009

All is well in the World of Cartz

No High BP, no contractions while at the doc's yesterday, baby is head down and measuring on track again instead of a little ahead, pain/swelling is normal and we're just in count down mode now. Still will have the NST every week, but at this point, if I go into labor we aren't stopping it! Now we just need her room done.

In other news: I've become the admin at the office (in addition to my real job..which, if I'm being honest, I have completely slacked off with over the last few weeks). So I answer dumb questions about the computer/internet/job postings/phone/whatever, and do other general office stuff too. Well, Dad realized with me leaving we need someone to pick up the slack (and also do recruiting/PC work as job orders pick up) so we just interviewed a bunch of people and will be making the offer today, I think. She was really nice...though it's weird to interview someone, since I've never done it before. I suck at it.

I will be working part time from the office (a few hours a day, every day) from next week on out until the baby comes - I'm just too uncomfortable, fidgety, in pain, swollen, sore, tired, etc. Times like these I'm really grateful my dad is my boss and he's super flexible!

No comments:

Post a Comment