Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ooooh, I'm going public!

So I made this blog public to my google followers. I have a whopping 5, most of which are family. We'll see if I can remember to keep up with my posts and if anyone reads it!

The daycare search has begun. I made so many calls before A was born, but never visited any places or made any decisions. We are fortunate that the grandmas are each taking the baby a day a week, so we can hopefully afford part time daycare. All the intentions I had to work at home... well, the baby doesn't nap well, and it is nearly impossible to be on the phone when she's awake or could wake up at any minute. So back to work I go, at least a couple days a week for now, then full time when we find a place for her. Tomorrow's the first day we are scouting locations. Never thought it would be this hard!

In other news, C & I joined a gym again. This baby weight needs to come off before I shoot myself. Never mind my preexisting self consciousness & body image issues... tacking on a million pounds does nothing for my self esteem. Vacation in June is my motivation.

Yes, another exciting post by Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment