Sunday, March 28, 2010

More updates

I got so excited about Alexandra rolling over that I forgot to include other things that have been going on.

A & I took our first road trip to see Amanda, Stan & Lorraine in NY yesterday. She did great in the car - slept the whole time! And only one melt down when she got tired while we were there. We brought our Red Sox rattle to Yankee territory... and got booed! I had to do it though... I was lucky Stan didn't see it - he was doing yard work & burning stuff in the back yard, and I'm sure it would have ended up in the fire pit along with the twigs & leaves!

She slept through the night two nights in a row... and then not so much last night. We'll see how tonight goes! We have her 4 month appt. on Tuesday the 30th, so we will discuss starting solids with her. First, rice cereal, and then I'm going to try to make our own food - sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, carrots, applesauce, avocados... I'll be using wholesomebabyfood.com for advice on making food, when to start which types, etc.

She is adorable. Seriously, she's cuter and cuter every day. Her beautiful eyes are still blue. She's drooling like crazy, so we think there may be a tooth coming in soon-ish. She still uses a paci, and we're debating weaning her off of it, but right now, it's so cute when she doesn't have it in she still puckers her lips like she's sucking on it.

In non-baby news...

Jethro has some sort of infection/ hotspot and is going nuts for it. It looks painful, and we feel so bad for him!

We have some sort of leak in the roof in our kitchen, above the bay windows near our table. Awesome. I had two roofing guys come and both said we could fix it ourselves, most likely just with some silicone caulk instead of ripping off the shingles.

Easter is this coming weekend... this year will be spent with my family. I'm excited to put the baby in a dress...pink of course!

That's it for now. Just wanted to write some things down!

No comments:

Post a Comment