Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Houston, we have a walker!

I can't even believe I'm writing this, but A WALKED last night. Not one step and boom, not holding on to anything...but all by herself, from the dog's chair to me in the middle of the room like 5 steps and into my arms! Insta-tears from both C and I - SO proud. 10.5 months and she walks. Insanity. I *HAVE* to get a video of it, it was so friggin cute.

In other my baby is too cute for words news, she went to her first Durham Fair, her hair is long enough for pony- and pig-tails, she had her first school pictures yesterday and looked adorable, she slept for 11 hours last night, and we had her follow-up at the ENT on Monday and her ears are perfect - tubes in the right place, no infection even though she has a cold.... we are good to go!

Baby doll is growing up, and WAY too quickly for my liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment