Monday, March 14, 2011

Verbal explosion!

No, no, not verbal diarrhea or word vomit...I didn't stick my foot in my mouth (this time).  But, shock of all shocks, this is about Alexandra.

All the sudden in the last week or so, she is talking so much more. It's like she's a little person or something! Here are some of the ridiculously adorable words she says:

Cracker
Ball
Bubble
Elmo (Well, Mo Mo -- SO freaking cute!)
Hot (and she touches everything while she says it)
Dexter ...maybe.. Susan said she did, anyways :)
Nana - for Banana
Coat

and... Mama - all over the place. I was so sad that she didn't say it for so long, and now it's all she says. And I love it. I don't think I could get sick of it, ever! But it's so funny.. I try really hard not to say no to her, because I dont want her to say it back... so if she starts to get the no sound going, I will completely distract her and redirect her focus to anything else. So she's started just yelling at me -- MaaahMaahh!! When she wants to tell me no. HYSTERICAL! But she has the cutest O- face when she's saying MoMo, Bubble (almost like bobo) and No. It's hard not to let her go for it....

As if she wasn't cute enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment