Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Potty trained!

Well...almost. A is in big girl undies at school and is doing so well! She had one pee accident yesterday, when they were outside playing... I'm wondering if they didn't ask her if she had to go before they went outside?? And of course... poop. Poop is her nemesis. She is nervous and embarrassed about it, and tells us right AFTER she's gone...in her pants... And she's on antibiotics for this awesome month long cough/cold, so it was nasty. Glad she was at school when it happened yesterday, because C & I dealt with enough poopy pants this weekend, thankyouverymuch.

Side note: wasn't getting her tonsils out supposed to help her not be sick as much? Yeah. Guess not. She is sleeping better, not snoring, and all that jazz. But she's ALWAYS sick. poor little nugget.

Here are some of her cute sayings..mostly for me because I am awful at keeping any kind of record of her milestones.
pota dots - polka dots
ruckie duckie - rubber ducky
i ate my (insert food) all - she always puts all at the end. my little yoda.
cool dude!
It no fit -- with a scrunched up little face - as C tried to put on one of her necklaces over his ginormous head.

She counts to 10...then says thirteen. Ha!
Her ABCs-- mishmash of letters, mumbles... I have to get it on camera because it's hysterical.
Twinkle Twinkle - she says 'uppa buppa' for 'up above the' - This kid can't get any cuter.

the other day she said....
i so proud of you  -- to me, when i blew my nose.
hi little boy -- to C as she rubbed his head. It's what we say to Jethro. Hilarious.

Ok, thats it for this installment of - please dont forget how cute your kid is at this moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment