Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lazy..

So it's been a while. After my 12 week appointment, I started feeling weird - like m/s returned, stomach was messed up, headaches started. Weird. Then I got all crampy. I went back at 13 weeks to make sure everything was ok and it was. I'm truly trying not to be the crazy pregnant lady who thinks something is always wrong - and I don't - but cramping is not fun. Apparently my placenta is over to the right and the baby is on the left side of my ute, so who knows if there was pulling or stretching or whatever. But all is well.

In other news:

Jethro has been better... but it's taking a toll. Every night walking him for an hour+, taking him to the dog park, etc. means not getting home and eating until almost 8PM. C & I swap, but we decided to start him in doggy daycare too to have him get more activity and give us two nights off a week. Yesterday was his first day and he did really well! We got his report card - so cute! - and he even has a girlfriend, a boxer :) AND - bonus - he was exhausted last night! Apryl came over for dinner and he barely even interacted with us! Let's hope his better behavior keeps up, and that we can keep up with his exercise schedule, too.

Are there seriously 230975 shades of terracotta paint? Because it is beyond frustrating to pick colors for the walls in our house. We are getting the kitchen, living room and our bedroom painted the first week of June when Chris is on furlough (well, as soon as we decide between a couple painters, whoever's cheapest). I have no idea what colors I want and I have like 2 days to decide. Awesome. Let's hope it doesn't come out puke green and school bus yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment