Monday, May 4, 2009

NT Scan & other things

I have my Nuchal Translucency scan (NT) today.... they measure the pocket of fluid at the back of the baby's neck and give you odds that the baby has Down's or Trisomy. C and I are both nervous...we know we don't have much reason to be, but still. I will feel MUCH better after we get the results and they are like 1:50,000 or something absurd like that!

In other news, Jethro is sick again. Poor baby... but when he feels bad, he acts crazy - jumping, barking, lunging, biting - behavior htat needs to end very, very soon. He's peeing in his house, and has this rancid smell in his groin. Doc said its an infection, and LUCKY US, we get to flush out his boy parts by inserting a syringe and ointment. And by we, I mean me. Because C is too chickensh!t to touch the dog, so he holds him down. Thanks for the help, bud. This is exactly what I want to be doing right now! Playing with my dog's junk! But he HAS to get better... we can't have a crazy puppy around the baby...

Also. I have no idea what to get my mom or C's mom for mother's day. I feel like it's gonna end up being a lame card-only year. We suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment