Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm dreaming of a.....

I have been having the weirdest dreams lately. So vivid, emotional, sometimes scary and just flat out bizzare! I often wake up, know it was just a dream, but can't get it out of my head and lie awake basically thinking about it, continuing the dream in my head, and getting more and more worked up about it.

Last night it was Chris deciding he wanted to do drugs. He was choosing drugs over me and the baby - all.out.brawl. Packed my stuff and left - screaming, hitting him...I was SO ANGRY. Others haven't been so emotional, just weird. Like I-can't-even-explain-what-the-hell-happened weird - they just make no sense at all, but while I'm having them and when I wake up, they seem so real!

Apparently this is 'normal' - hormones messing with my REM sleep or something... plus my subconscious going through all my fears, anxiety, excitement, etc. As if I'm sleeping well anyways? Um, no. Uncomfortable as hell, and I know it's only going to get worse as I get bigger. Just what I need, bizarro dreams to interrupt my beauty and baby sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment