Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend recap

Mike (Spikey)'s wedding was this weekend - ceremony at a beautiful cathedral in Providence, reception at the Yacht Club on the water in Newport. I feel swanky just writing that! It was gorgeous - the weather was perfect, Mike looked SO happy, and Dot looked beautiful. It was a great party, and awesome to hang out with Amanda, Beth, & Mat again. I may have even convinced C that Newport is the way to go for our little babymoon, because it was so nice and the B&B we stayed at was so cute.

I wrote last week that I sort of finally looked pregnant... Well that comes with pluses and minuses.

The plus: I had a cute baby bump in my dress at the wedding :)
The minus: I came into work today and Jay, who's been out for 2 weeks with knee surgery, said I look "chunky." I could have slapped him - Who says that to ANY woman, let alone a pregnant lady? Chunky? Really?? The comments have started! I really need to come up with great comebacks for the next 6 months or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment