Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby progress - last ultrasound!

So today is our last appointment at UCONN for ultrasound & PR Interval measurement... While I'm happy I won't have to drive from North Haven to Farmington every Tuesday, missing a half a day of work, I will miss seeing her every week! Dr. B said I don't have another ultrasound for the rest of the pg, unless there is a concern, so this is the last time C & I will see her until we meet her! 13.5 weeks left... I can't believe I'm almost in my 3rd trimester. This is insane!

Her nursery is coming along...ok... walls are being patched & sanded, and we're going to figure out what to do with the floors. We were going to refinish the hardwoods and put a cute area rug down, but I think we're going wall to wall carpet instead. Easier to maintain, warmer in the winter, won't look weird being the only room upstairs with h/w floors, etc. Oh well - it was a nice idea while it lasted :)

Sarah scheduled my shower - and I'm excited! I didn't want my mom to have to host, but it's at my parents' house and I'm secretly relieved it won't be out at a restaurant or something. And I'm so glad it will just be family and close friends - PHEW! I hate things like that, and I'm really glad the pressure will be off. Now we just need to complete our registries!

I really gotta get my ass moving at work...need to build up a client base and have stuff in the pipeline in the next few months before I have the baby. I just can't get motivated... I need to, though!

In other news... Amanda's this weekend, Blink 182 the weekend after, then meeting up with Lisa & Heather in NY, then a weekend away with C in New Hampshire and I'm SO EXCITED for all of it! It's great to have things to look forward to every weekend! AND We got tickets to Kelly Clarkson (Amanda and me) - I'll be the big fat pregnant woman there, but whatever. Kelly puts on a damn good show and I can't wait! Gotta get all this in before the walmut arrives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment