Thursday, March 8, 2012

I need to make this blog more interesting...

So, Jess of Soul Sistahs opened my eyes to the fact that she has people from all over the world viewing her blog. I may be her only follower, but I never even knew I could track who saw what I wrote.  Um, Indonesia, Ukraine, Slovenia, Netherlands....Really?? This is an amazing thing...but also pathetic because no one reads this. On the one hand, I don't care - this is mostly a journal for me and for A down the road. But on the other, sometimes I have funny shit to say (well, I think I'm funny...) and I don't usually blog it because no one reads it. So there's my dilemma...no one reads me because I don't say anything pertinent or funny to anyone else, but I don't really write everything I think about or frequently enough to make a difference in my viewership.

So maybe I'll turn over a new leaf and write more often, more detailed, and more random crap. Like about my annoying coworkers...and the Whole30 cleanse/jumpstart diet I'm on right now...and Jethro getting bit at camp, my poor baby boy...and Allie still pooping in her pants... I have endless things to write about, though not endless time to write. So, there may be an influx of posts coming from Cartzy soon. or, more likely, I'll forget about this new found motivation and come back in a month for another 'sorry i'm a crappy mommy/blogger/journaler' update type post. Yeah, that's probably what will happen. But it's a good thought...

2 comments:

  1. I read it!!
    FWIW, I do the same thing. I feel like I have hardly any followers, but I feel like I have a lot to say, BUT I also feel like I have no time to write it down. So hard to prioritize it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollllllah! You're going International!

    ReplyDelete