Monday, April 20, 2009

Ugh - morning sickness!

Morning, noon, and night sickness is what they should call it. Seriously.....not good. I have had a few good days where I think "Yay! Maybe its over!" but I have not been that lucky. Its inevitably back the next day... I had a good weekend - a few times when I felt gross but didn't puke... and then today.... ew. Just ew.

I read on babycenter.com that people with motion sickness issues (um, hello? I can't sit in the backseat of a car, on a boat, landing an airplane, etc without getting sick) are more prone to morning sickness, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

But really, baby, whenever you're ready, I'd be good with NOT puking when I wake up, before I leave for work, after I get to work, then again....then when I get home at night before I eat, then before bed. I'd really be ok with this. So can you help mommy out? Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment