Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Party time!

I had this grand plan to have a surprise party for C a month after his birthday. Then I realized I can't keep secrets or surprises, and blew it by showing him a picture and forgetting about the caption underneath it discussing the party we were having......Dumb, dumb, dumb. So now it's just a BBQ, and it'll probably work out better because I have no idea how I would have convinced him to do all the house and yard work we've been doing for the last week or so! Silver lining :)

So the big shindig is this weekend, and here's to hoping it all goes well. No drama, no drunken brawls, no kids getting hurt, no food poisoning, no tents falling down, no horrible rain storms to keep everyone inside the house.....Oy. I forgot how stressful and expensive hosting a party was! Let's avoid this in the future, Jen, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment