Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Wiiiiii

So for my bday last night, C made me dinner - Chicken parm - which was awesome.. and pretty much the only thing he can make :). Then we played wii fit - my bday present! I am in love. It is so dumb, and so fun at the same time. And I am sore today. Pathetic, but true. And my tuna buddy Apryl came by and brought my flowers and tuna - love her :) She may also be the only person reading this, so I have to write nice things.

Heard from the puppy lady - she worked all weekend, and worked late last night, so hopefully I should hear from her tonight about finalizing things, and we might actually get JETHRO! Both my parents are against it.... you'll never have weekends free, what are you thinking.. gee, thanks. But he is so darn cute. He will be hysterical when we play Wii - Just picture it. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment