Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hanging on..

Gramma is still hanging on. Its not pretty - she's having lots of trouble breathing, she's still not eating (drinking only), and is very weak, but she's still cracking jokes when she can and making sure we're all ok. She was worried about Chris (he had the flu this weekend and couldn't visit her at all), saw pics of Jethro and said he was cute... she's still Gramma, but it sucks to see her suffering. I feel bad for my dad who has to deal with everything - finances, legal stuff, my aunt who can't handle this, etc., - all while watching his mom die.

I'm tired and cranky today - it was a lot of back and forth this weekend. I didn't take care of Chris as much as I should have, but he was very understanding. I had the dog sleep in the spare room with me so he wouldn't bark in the crate downstairs and keep Chris up...but that kept me up every time he moved around. I just want to sleep! I have a corner cubicle...think anyone will notice?

No comments:

Post a Comment