Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So cute.

I'm sick. C gave me his cold (well, I blame him for everything, I could have gotten it from anyone). But Jethro is the cutest thing ever. Even when I get annoyed at him he's still adorable.

This morning I was getting my stuff together to leave and he was sleeping in the living room. I heard a little bit of rustling, so I went in to see what he was up to....He was curled up on the couch with is head on a pillow. He's not supposed to be on the couch, but I didn't even yell at him...it was too adorable!

I picked him up, put him on the floor on his blanket and walked out to finish up my stuff. I walked back in and he was back up on the couch in the same position!! I should have taken a picture... I'm sure he'll try it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment