Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PUPPY!

I finally got a call from Kim the puppy lady last night... we talked for over 35 minutes! Things are looking good! She didn't grill me, we just talked about what C and I are looking for, kind of a 'do you know what to expect' conversation. She told me that Jethro was pretty calm, but very loving - she's bringing him over on Saturday for a 'home visit' ... she said, we'll call it that for now. But I think it'll turn into him coming HOME!! :)

It was snowing last night, I made chicken soup before C got home from work, and I got all sappy just picturing our little family growing, with a puppy running around. We are nowhere near the stereotypical family with wifey cooking, husband coming home late and dinner on the table, but last night it just fit in to place that way and it was so cool. Now I gotta wait 3 more days? Come on people!

No comments:

Post a Comment